The Houston Auto Show is the sneak peek in the town of Houston. The 2020 Houston Auto Show is being held in the first month of the new year by occupying an area of more than 800,000 square feet of NRG Center with today’s latest trends in vehicles from the world’s top automakers and manufacturers.
This is the 37th year of the Houston auto show which is welcoming the audience to glance through the automobile world of Texas which allows the audience to drive, test and experience the world’s best cars.
The Houston auto show is the biggest auto show of the South and the first one in Texas offering you to get, feel and see the greatest cars and trucks from more than the top 40 manufacturers and automakers which include Acura, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Genesis, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Maserati, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Ram, Toyota, Scion, Subaru, Volkswagen and Volvo.
They bring their best vehicles along with future concepts and special editions that will awestruck the crowd. They are well renowned and excited to display their best vehicles and swift cars. These auto kings are well established and have trusted models to display before a huge mass that the NGR Park will open its doors for.
The Houston Auto Show boasts more than 800 of the latest model year import and domestic vehicles, concept cars and even classics which are ready to intrigue you along with marvellous road kings, modified vehicles and ultra-luxuries, will are being displayed for you to experience personally and with loads of fun at the NRG Park.
You can shop, sit in and ask questions without feeling pressured. With so many new, classic and legendary cars all under one roof, it becomes very easy to compare prices and features, saving both time and money.
This will help to buy a car easier, better and with all the information that you need. Get ready for the hottest jazz songs, coolest evenings and the experience of knowing about the latest automobile.
MODELS TO BE DISPLAYED:
Over 500 of the newest model year import and domestic vehicles, including several Texas debuts, alternative fuel vehicles, and concept cars will be displayed at the Houston Auto Show. It will not only showcase the best sellers but also displays unique models of cars, trucks, crossovers, vehicles which will surprise you to your wits. All these models will be displayed in such a manner that it will interest people regardless of their age.
One NRG Park
Houston TX, 77054.
JAN 22 – 26, 2020
WED – FRI: 9.30 pm
SAT: 10 am – 9.30 pm
SUN: 10 am – 7 pm
Children (6 to 12 yr old) Price: $5
Adults Price: $14
21 and over Price: $250.00
MODES OF TRANSPORTATION:
- BY METRO TRAINS: Metro Rail guests should exit the rail and should enter from gate 2 on NRG Park.
- BY TAXI SERVICE: You can contact Yellowcab service (713-236-1111) for hiring taxis for the event. It is very convenient to board a taxi and attend the 37th Houston Auto Show.
NRG Park charges $15.00 for parking but parking in this place is safe and easy. Parking spaces and areas for guests with disabilities are located throughout NRG Park on a first-come, first-served basis so there is no need to worry about parking-related issues. The Parking lots are located in areas that are nearest to the buildings keeping the visitor’s comfort in mind. There will not be any sort of parking inconvenience.
Also, disabled parking consists of two types, van and single-spaced. Curb ramps are also available at the entrance levels so it becomes feasible to all. All disabled guest parking is clearly marked with signage and hence it is properly planned.
- Ride & Drives: The Houston Auto Show is giving you an opportunity to test drive smooth cars and vehicles and compare different cars. These test drives are free and pressure-free. It is the only place that allows you to test drive more than 80 vehicles. As they mention it correctly, “Don’t just dream it, drive it!”
- The beauty of classics: More than 50 classic cars will be on display in the NRG Center lobby and on the show floor. The classics are evergreen and can never be out of fashion or outdated. Stand a chance to experience the beauty of classics which marks the history of cars.
- The Aftermarket Expo: The Aftermarket Expo includes everything from luxurious parts of a vehicle to car accessories, from ultra-luxury to off-road parts and everything in between.